Some of us may wonder and ask what type of meditation is suitable for me since there are so many out there to choose from. It may be even more confusing to decide if we are new to meditation.
However, we should know that:
- each type of meditation has its strength, purpose and value
- there is no one meditation method that is better than another, but simply what works for you at a specific point of time
- based on our needs and development, we will find ourselves moving from one method to another in time
- it is not advisable to be too obsessive about any one type of meditation
- optimum results from a consistent meditative practice is about 15 to 45 minutes each day
Why not have some fun and ask your Higher Self if we are unsure?
Higher Self, which meditation is most suitable for the current stage of my inner development for the issue of _______________? (Money, relationship, etc)
Higher Self, which type of the meditation is best suited for the current stage of my inner development for the purpose of ___________ ? (Health, distress, healing etc)
Higher Self, which type of the meditation is most suitable for me at my current stage of inner development to help me identify and overcome with my challenges of ___________ ?